Do you think the oil spill in the gulf will kill...

Monday, September 7, 2009

96L and my youtube account problems

96L has formed, and is looking very healthy as a storm, yesterday, anyway, If it does become a tropical storm, it won't get very far because of wind shear.

Also, a problem forms with Waha. It has to shut down eventually because it is so big. So, I am trying to make a new account on Youtube, so that I can post more things. I can even post the videos of my Google storm tracking. However, I need to verify my email adress. They were supposed to, but didn't, send an email to me to verify the account. So I checked Google help, and it showed me three possible solutions. 1 and 2 didn't help me a bit. 3 is the only possible answer left, but it might destroy this blog. Will it? Please post your answer on the comments section.

No comments: