Do you think the oil spill in the gulf will kill...

Monday, August 10, 2009

99L has a high chance of forming into Ana

I still can't show you a noaa image of 99, but I will just let you know the first named storm of the year will have a 75% chance of being 99L. According to the SST, thus storm will probably become a hurricane. The bad news, if it forms, is that it will likely hit land, because this storm is taking a similar path to either Maria (hit Iceland), Andrew (hit Florida), Hugo (hit Southern Carolina), or anywhere in between. There are rumors and yingyang and all this crap about "Bill" being behind it. I don't think bill will form. That's too far away anyway to even predict where a storm in the sahel is going, okay? If I am wrong, then might as well bang myself with a rubber chicken 1,000 times!

No comments: